For cables up to Ø 20 mm (Type 20) or Ø 30 mm (Type 30).
- Insert the cable through guide sleeve to the stop — infinitely adjustable length stop.
- Press foot switch — the cable is fixed — adjustable contact pressure.
- Outer covering is out up and stripped off — length stop moves back — the stripped ends drop directly out of the machine.
- The cable is set free and can be removed.
- Release foot switch — the machine returns to starting position.
- Change of blades and sleeve to other cable types is limited to 30 seconds approx.
- Stripping speed: 150 mm/sec
- Blades Ø: 1,0 mm-26,0 mm
- Graduation: 0,5 mm / 1,0 mm
- Sleeves Ø: 3,0 mm-25,0 mm
- Air pressure: 6 bar
|Cabel Ø max.||30||30||30||30||30|
|Dimensions in mm|